Brooklyn is huge. At nearly 100 square miles, Brooklyn is New York City’s most populous borough. With a population of approximately 2.6 million, many of Banville Law’s slip and fall accident victim clients hail from Brooklyn. In fact, Brooklyn is commonly referred to as the “Borough of Homes,” due to its many apartments and condominiums.
Slip & Fall Lawyers For Brooklyn Accident Victims
Unfortunately, many slip, trip, and fall accidents occur in Brooklyn’s apartment buildings, on Brooklyn’s sidewalks, and in the boroughs many supermarkets and bodegas. But understandably, due to its high population and prevalence of rental housing, most slip and fall accidents in Brooklyn occur in apartment buildings and condominium common areas.
Our personal injury attorneys are able to handle slip and fall accident claims involving any apartment building in Brooklyn. Our only goal is to hold Brooklyn apartment building owners accountable and secure compensation for accident victims. Over decades of distinguished legal experience, we’ve handled cases involving:
- The Brooklyner, at 111 Lawrence Street in Brooklyn
- The Chocolate Factory, at 275 Park Avenue in Fort Greene
- McKibbin Lofts, at 248 McKibbin Street in Williamsburg
- The Addison Apartments, at 225 Schermerhorn Street in Cobble Hill
- The Ridge 7410, at 7420 Ridge Boulevard near Bensonhurst
Slip and fall accidents can occur in Brooklyn at any moment, with little warning. Our accident attorneys have noticed a particularly high precedence of the following trip and fall accidents occurring:
- Trip and fall involving defective escalator in Brooklyn apartment building
- Slip, trip and fall in Brooklyn apartment or condominium
- Trip and fall on broken or uneven stairs in Brooklyn
Contact An Attorney
Although Brooklyn is home to numerous neighborhoods, our personal injury attorneys have successfully handled many slip and fall claims that occurred in the following areas:
- Brooklyn Heights
- Carroll Gardens
- Park Slope
- Red Hook
- Crown Heights
- Prospect Park South
- Coney Island
Injured in a slip and fall accident in Brooklyn? Contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at Banville Law for a free consultation.