During the summertime, a visit to an amusement park is one of the best ways to enjoy a fun day bonding with your family. For well over 50 years, Adventureland has been the most popular amusement park destination in Long Island. Located in East Farmingdale, this park offers a diverse combination of classic rides along with high-tech newer thrill rides. There are also plenty of arcade and outdoor games to enjoy while you’re taking a break from the rides and some awesome restaurants, snack stands, and a food court serving a variety of delicious food. Some reasons why our Long Island personal injury lawyers love visiting Adventureland include:
Adventureland has six thrill rides for visitors who are looking for a little extra excitement at the park. These thrill rides offer varying degrees of excitement, so you can slowly ease your kids into the thrills. These rides include:
- Bumper Cars – Bumper cars a classic staple of any good amusement park. At Adventureland, the cars are modeled after Formula One vehicles and feature LED lighting technology.
- Frisbee – The Frisbee is an oscillating arm that swings back and forth, spinning riders in circles. An exhilarating high-thrill experience.
- Mystery Mansion – The Mystery Mansion is a new take on the classic haunted house experience, opening at Adventureland in Spring 2018.
- Musik Express – The Musik Express is another classic thrill ride found in amusement parks throughout the country. You’ll slide up and down in an experience similar to a roller coaster while popular music blasts in the background.
- Pirate Ship – Pretty much every amusement park and carnival in the United States has a pirate ship ride. This classic thrill ride swings you back and forth through the air.
- Turbulence Coaster – No thrill ride collection is complete without at least one roller coaster. Adventureland is home to Long Island’s largest and only spinning roller coaster – Turbulence.
Kids & Family Rides
Adventureland has plenty of rides which are suitable for kids of all ages and their parents. These rides are great if your kids aren’t quite ready for thrill rides yet:
- Antique Cars
- Balloon Tower
- Ferris Wheel
- Lady Bug Coaster
- Surf’s Up
- Wave Swing
Adventureland has a few water rides which offer a great way to cool off during a hot summer day:
- Adventure Falls
- Crocodile Run
- Little Dipper
Like just about every amusement park, Adventureland has a selection of rides specifically designed for kids:
- Alfie’s Express
- Alfie’s Swings
- Kiddie Carousel
- NYC Race
- Pirate Island
- Spinning Cars
- Tea Cups
- Viking Voyage
If you’re looking to take a break from the rides, there are plenty of other attractions to enjoy at Adventureland:
- Bungy Jump
- Face Painting
- Outdoor Games
- Midway Market